The Spitfire rotary shotgun tool is engineered for rotation speeds up to 5000 rpm and is ideal for removing thin hard coatings like epoxy, paint or rust. The extra lightweight Spitfire requires little maintenance, reducing down time and increasing productivity.
- Covers a wide range of pressure ratings from 2–22k psi (140–1500 bar)
- High speed rotation for removing thin coatings
- Angled jets allow for broader impact for quicker, more effective cleaning of large surfaces and odd shapes
- Fewer parts and no seals to stock or replace, reducing costs and maintenance downtime
- Short overall tool length and light weight makes for easy handling, reducing operator fatigue
- External shield option protects the tool from damage caused by lateral impacts