SM swivels convey high pressure fluid from a stationary line to a rotating or twisting assembly. They are intended for use where an external motor/gearbox supplies power for rotation. SM swivels may also be used on hose reels or where a hose connects to an assembly to aid in hose handling.
Constructed similarly to the SG swivel, the heavy-duty SM series is built to handle up to 3500 hp.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Unique, leak-free seal design requires very little torque for rotation
- Multiple inlet options available mean the tool can be used at different pressures
- External grease fittings for easy maintenance
- 0° or 90° inlet connection simplifies hose routing