The Navigator is the only automated rotary hose device in the industry specifically engineered to clean small diameter process pipe with bends. The Navigator uses an Autobox ABX-PRO tractor to feed the hose in and out of the pipe and a spinning drum to rotate the hose. This unique hose rotation allows the Navigator to work past multiple elbows/bends in process piping that may have been inaccessible in the past.
The Navigator is ideal for cleaning piping, drain lines, and other small pipes with bends. The ABX-PRO tractor can be removed and used independently for pipe, tube and drain cleaning where hose rotation is not required.
- Continuous rotation of the hose allows the nozzle to pass up to eight bends in small pipe
- Small and lightweight with a wheeled base for portability
- Safely contains up to 100 ft (30 m) of high pressure hose for 85 ft (26 m) of reach
- Quick disassembly into modular components which meet plant requirements for single man lift and manway access
- Forward and reverse feed rates can be independently adjusted to optimize dwell time
- Hose tractor can be removed and used independently for pipe cleaning where hose rotation is not required