Barracuda self-rotary tools are the industry standard for speed controlled rotary shotgunning. These lightweight tools adapt to any high pressure pump and are excellent for difficult and irregular surfaces where an operator using a hand-held tool can more efficiently maneuver. Being so versatile and easy to maintain, Barracuda tools are also used on automated and hands-free equipment.
- Effective shotgunning for a wide range of pressures
- With self-rotary tools, jet reaction creates rotation so there’s no need for compressed air
- Light weight eases fatigue and keeps operators working with less stress
- Field maintainable, easily rebuilt in most shops with low- cost standard fluid and parts
- Four-port heads can easily be configured for two-port applications
- Fully redesigned BC 705 cartridge seal for 44k psi models effectively doubles the life of the seal and is a drop-in replacement to the BC 505-S