Backout preventers are required safety equipment for high pressure pipe and tube cleaning applications. They are specifically designed to prevent the tool from exiting the pipe during operation.
Several options are available to cover a range of diameters and mounting patterns.
- Protects the operator from a tool exiting a pipe during cleaning operations
- Hard anodized aluminum construction is extremely durable and lightweight with excellent corrosion resistance
- A range of sizes and styles to safely clean small tubes to large diameter pipes
- Multiple mounting options
- Adapters for pipes with no-flange entry