The 6” Badger features adjustable speed control which allows operators to meet the demands of the task at hand – slower speeds for tough deposits and plugs, faster rotation for easier jobs or polishing.
- Only rotary pipe cleaning tool on the market with adjustable speed control for fine-tuning to specific requirements
- Different jetting configurations allow for more or less pull and forward hitting power
- Navigates elbows as small as 6 in. (152 mm)
- Speed controlled rotary tools provide complete internal coverage with optimum jet delivery
- Maximize cleaning by choosing slower speeds for hard to clean or plugged pipes, and faster speeds for polishing easy to clean pipes with a single tool
- Optimize the tool for a variety of pumps pressures and flows with multiple jetting options
- Centralizer options for larger pipe sizes available