The 2” Badger is a self-rotating swivel designed for cleaning 2–4 in. (51–102 mm) pipes with bends and long radius elbows, such as U-Tubes and process lines. The latest design includes a spring-loaded pin that ratchets the head to machined edges on the shaft. Therefore, the head can only be removed with a special head removal tool and not while in operation.
- Navigates pipes with bends as small as 2 inches (51 mm) in diameter
- New drilled heads improve reliability while delivering the same power and life
- Three pre-drilled heads available, covering all required pressure and flow configurations
- Engineered for long term use with low cost head replacements and no bearings, seals or lubricants to maintain
- Optional fairing available to streamline tool during retrieval