The versatile Raptor combines slower rotation speeds from 15-250 rpm with a flow range up to 60 gpm (230 lpm) to effectively remove difficult deposits in straight pipe and process drains.
Customizable heads and accessories also make the Raptor ideal for cleaning totes, closed head drums, water well screens, ducts and exhaust stacks.
- High flow range aids in removing thick, tough deposits
- Controlled rotation for longer jet dwell times help remove hard material
- Multiple jetting options allows for fine tuning heads to optimize cleaning
- Optional pull ring connection aids in jobs where tool needs to be pulled through the pipe
- Optional centering devices available to optimize standoff distance