Banshee tube cleaning nozzles use high pressure water as a liquid bearing, thereby eliminating ball bearings, seals or lubricant used in conventional rotary tools. Each tool is easily configured to suit any application by choosing from a variety of replaceable heads and inlet options.
- Patented liquid bearing design means no bearings, seals or lubricants to replace
- Stainless steel construction for extreme durability and longevity
- Multiple inlet options and replaceable heads make configurations easy
- Unplugging, cleaning, and polishing tubes, such as those found in heat exchangers and industrial tube bundles
- Effectively removes thin, hard scale, carbons, coke, and polymers
- Banshee Beetle models are designed to work around tight radiused bends