Manual confined space entry cleaning is incredibly dangerous and must be minimized. That’s why we created the Compass – the safest, most effective automated solution on the market for vertical, horizontal, and enclosed tube bundle cleaning.
The StoneAge Compass is an automated indexing device that delivers accurate tube-to-tube positioning for heat exchanger tube lancing. Built on the proven ProDrive™ tractor system, the Compass articulates in a radial motion from a single connecting point for complete cleaning all the way to the edge of the tube sheet. For ProDrive owners, the Compass is an affordable add-on to expand your service offerings and bottom line.
- Remote lancing of tubes in confined-space applications
- Precise indexing in low visibility conditions
- Complete cleaning around circular tube bundles with fewer stops to re-mount equipment
- Modular design meets plant requirements for single man lift and manway access
- Easy to learn and operate - quick install with minimal tools