Now runs 3X longer between service intervals!
Designed for a wide range of pipe diameters, pressures, flows, and configurations, BJV controlled rotary nozzles are the industry standard for cleaning medium to large pipes and vessels.
The customizability of the BJV and its extensive range of accessories make it one of the most versatile nozzles in the industry. The tool can be configured for any pump/pressure/flow by swapping heads and modifying jet patterns and then combining with extensions, pull rings, centralizers or cages to accommodate a huge array of cleaning applications including pipes, stacks, tanks, rail cars, conveyors, tunnels, etc.
- Clean 6 in. (152 mm) pipes to 15 ft (4.5 m) diameter tanks with simple modifications
- Interchangeable heads allow the tool to be used with any type of pump
- Multiple head options to allow for flush mounted nozzles, extension arms, plugs and pulling rings
- Simple nozzle changes allow operators to configure for multiple cleaning applications
- Easy to pair with AutoBox ABX-500 for hands-free pipe or tank cleaning
- Pair with the AutoBox ABX-500 for a hands-free solution to many cleaning jobs