Hydro Excavation is an alternative for providing access to buried utilities by potholing or trenching with high pressure water. Save labor hours and expensive heavy equipment costs and avoid risks of costly and dangerous damage to existing utilities.
The angled rotating jet pattern of the HXR-300 Rotary Hydro-X nozzle decreases jet dwell time and reduces undercutting to efficiently clean around utilities.
- Three nozzle sizes available for different applicaitons:
• HXR 300-10: Higher flow for harder surfaces
• HXR 300-8: Intermediate flow for general use
• HXR 300-5: Lower flow for water savings
See manual for jetting
- Fully rebuildable - inexpensive rebuild kits reduce cost of ownership by extending the life of the tool with minimal maintenance
- Highest quality, cohesive jet for maximum material removal
- Tungsten carbide nozzle and seat for long life
- Replaceable shield cap