At StoneAge, each department views not only those who buy our products as customers, but each employee as a customer. We expect our employees to address issues in a timely manner, communicate effectively with both customers and each other, and look for positive ways to solve problems. StoneAge fosters a self-motivated environment where managing multiple priorities is essential.
- A flexible work schedule
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Employee ownership
- Paid parental leave
- On-site employee fitness center, open 24/7
- Worksite Wellness cash rewards program
- A fun and rewarding work environment
See our Company Overview to learn more about what StoneAge is all about.
Current Job Openings:
Regional Sales Manager – Two positions open
- Do you have technical skills and know-how? Are you great at building relationships?
- Do you pride yourself on delivering the highest quality products and incredible customer service?
- Do you appreciate having engineers, a state of the art machine shop, technical inside sales reps and support, and the best order fulfillment team in the industry who will back you up and help get products out the door and onto your customer’s site as quickly as possible?
StoneAge designs and manufactures tools and systems for high-pressure waterblast cleaning. We’ve built our 35-year-old company on outstanding customer support, a large inventory of products, and innovative, even revolutionary, products. Our customers range from large refineries to small mom-and-pop type industrial cleaning contractors – and we aim to serve them all. We are looking for two exceptional regional sales managers to work independently, growing our customer base in two territories: the South/South East and the Midwest/North East. A successful candidate will take pride in giving great customer service, will partner with our team to deliver high-value solutions, and build long-lasting relationships with our customers based on technical competency and support. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the industrial cleaning industry.
Houston Operations Manager
Seeking full-time manager responsible for all aspects of the StoneAge Houston facility, including managing the inventory, logistics, personnel, and customer service. The Houston Operations Manager’s mission is to establish and manage a well-run StoneAge presence that supports the company’s strategic needs for walk-in sales, rentals, and repairs in the Gulf area.
Click here for complete job description.
Hiring full-time, experienced machinist to perform set up, production, and inspection of all machining and/or shop assembly jobs.
Click here for complete job description.
To apply for a position at StoneAge
Please send a cover letter and resume specific to each position you’re applying for to:
StoneAge, Inc., Attention HR
PO Box 2907, Durango, CO 81302
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If you are not currently living in the region, your cover letter should include information about your interest in the Durango area. We send acknowledgement by email of all resumes we receive. If we do not contact you for an interview within one to two weeks, we have selected other candidates for the initial interview process. However, we keep all resumes on file until the position is filled, in case we decide to broaden our search. Thank you.
Why Live In Durango?
Durango is one of those special places: a small mountain town (population approx.16,000) located within a unique tri-city county (population approx. 50,000) on the banks of the Animas River, with a vibrant community and access to countless sports and activities. In fact, Durango was recently named the top “micropolitan” town in America.
Tourists are drawn by nearby Mesa Verde National Park, the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railway, and the Durango Mountain Resort ski area (aka Purgatory), but those of us who make our home here know there’s so much more to appreciate. What we lack in shopping malls and freeways, we make up for with the genuine friendliness of the people, the lively arts & music scene, the world-class restaurants, the strong ranching and farming heritage of the area, the excellent schools and library and medical care, etc. And for the outdoor enthusiast, the opportunities are endless: fly fishing, horseback riding, mountain biking, downhill and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking, kayaking, 4-wheeling, and much more.
The La Plata County Economic Development Alliance produced a series of videos that explore aspects of the Durango and La Plata County lifestyle, featuring members of the StoneAge team! Click the video link below to watch these Quality of Life Videos and learn more about why this is such a great place to live. The link will take you to the Alliance’s website:
For more information about Durango, check out these links:
- Durango Area Tourism Office
- Durango Chamber of Commerce
- La Plata County Economic Development Alliance
- Durango Herald: We’re small but No. 1
- Sunset Magazine: Best places to live at any age
- Outside Magazine: Best Towns 2011
- Men’s Journal: Best Places To Live
- True West: Top Ten Western Towns
- Outside Magazine: Best Towns 2006
- Cities Journal: Top 12 Small Cities In Colorado
- Ski Bums Pick: North America’s 10 Most Livable Ski Towns Year-Round