StoneAge is 100% dedicated to customer service. We are known for employing the best people in the industry, and every employee is a member of our customer service team.
At StoneAge, each department views not only those who buy our products as customers, but each employee as a customer. We expect our employees to address issues in a timely manner, communicate effectively with both customers and each other, and look for positive ways to solve problems. StoneAge fosters a self-motivated environment where managing multiple priorities is essential.
In addition to providing competitive wages, StoneAge also offers a benefits package that includes:
- A flexible work schedule
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- SIMPLE-IRA retirement plan
- Employee ownership opportunities
- On-site employee fitness center, open 24/7
- A fun and rewarding work environment
See our Company Overview to learn more about what StoneAge is all about.
Current Job Openings:
Director of Sales and Marketing
Seeking strong manager to provide strategies for increasing sales and market penetration.
Click here for complete job description.
Now hiring responsible, customer oriented machinist to join our shop team.
Click here for complete job description.
To apply for a position at StoneAge, please send your resume to:
StoneAge, Inc., Attention HR
PO Box 2907, Durango, CO 81302
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you are not currently living in the region, your cover letter should include information about your interest in the Durango area.
Why Live In Durango?
Durango is one of those special places: a small mountain town (population approx.16,000) located within a unique tri-city county (population approx. 50,000) on the banks of the Animas River, with a vibrant community and access to countless sports and activities. In fact, Durango was recently named the top “micropolitan” town in America.
Tourists are drawn by nearby Mesa Verde National Park, the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railway, and the Durango Mountain Resort ski area (aka Purgatory), but those of us who make our home here know there’s so much more to appreciate. What we lack in shopping malls and freeways, we make up for with the genuine friendliness of the people, the lively arts & music scene, the world-class restaurants, the strong ranching and farming heritage of the area, the excellent schools and library and medical care, etc. And for the outdoor enthusiast, the opportunities are endless: fly fishing, horseback riding, mountain biking, downhill and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking, kayaking, 4-wheeling, and much more.
The La Plata County Economic Development Alliance produced a series of videos that explore aspects of the Durango and La Plata County lifestyle, featuring members of the StoneAge team! Click the video link below to watch these Quality of Life Videos and learn more about why this is such a great place to live. The link will take you to the Alliance’s website:
For more information about Durango, check out these links:
- Durango Area Tourism Office: http://www.durango.org/
- Durango Chamber of Commerce: http://www.durangobusiness.org/
- La Plata County Economic Development Alliance: http://www.yeslpc.com/
- Durango Herald (local newspaper): www.durangoherald.com
- Outside Magazine “best towns” article: http://www.outsideonline.com/adventure-travel/123421794.html
- Men’s Journal “Best Places To Live” article: http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/03/12/durango-chosen-for-mens-journal-best-places-to-live/
- Policom research names Durango the “top micropolitan area in the U.S.”: http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20110821/NEWS01/708219923/-1/News01/We’re-small-but-No-1
- True West article, “Top Ten Western Towns”: http://www.truewestmagazine.com/jcontent/living-the-dream/living-the-dream/true-western-towns/2563-top-ten-true-western-towns-of-2011
- Outside Magazine “Life Is Better Here”: http://www.outsideonline.com/adventure-travel/best-towns/Durango-Colorado.html
- AAA Highlight: http://www.colorado.aaa.com/eupdate/2012/07/eupdate_durango.aspx